Henley Munich EMBA info and alumni event, Saturday 18 January 2020
Ready to lead the future?
Join us at our offices in Munich as Henley Business School in Munich and the Henley Alumni of Germany invite you to participate in our ‘Lunch & Learn’ event in Munich on Saturday, 30 November 2019 at 11.00.
At this occasion we would like to encourage Henley alumni as well as our wider network of persons interested in Henley for their further education to network, learn about up-to-date management practices from our speakers and hear more about Henley’s flagship product: the Executive MBA Global.
In a friendly atmosphere, typical for Henley, we will exchange, share, get to know one another and rekindle friendships. At this particular occasion we will also hear more about the trends in global digitization and the impact of AI in the worksphere.
One school – one degree – one global intake: adhering to our already high academic standard the new Executive MBA Global gathers the cohorts from our campuses in the UK, Germany, Denmark and Finland and combines them into one intake for an increased international dimension, not counting our study trips to China, South Africa or Latin America. In addition, the programme structure has been tightened to more effectively deliver a programme fit for the demanding professional that you are. Join us at this free of charge informative event!
We look forward to welcoming you to our campus in Munich.
Prof. Elena Beleska-Spasova, Henley Business School
Christoph Raudonat, Henley Business School
- 11:00 -
- Registration and Welcome
- 11:15 -
- Programme start: Personal development for the modern workforce
- 12:15 -
- Alumni testimonials, panel with short Q&A (Christoph Raudonat, Henley Business School)
- 12.45 -
- Lunch / networking
- 13.30 -
- Introduction: The Henley MBA
- 13.45 -
- Spotlight on International Business taught on the programme – a case study (Prof. Elena Beleska-Spasova, Henley Business School)
- 14.30 -
- Q&A panel with clarifications on the Executive MBA programme (Elena Beleska-Spasova & Christoph Raudonat, Henley Business School)
- 15.00 -